Sunday 10 January 2016

The Blog Name...

Recently I stumbled across a '30 day blogging challenge' and while I'm not going to hold myself to that, I thought I'd use it as base for starting my blog, especially as the first day was 'Your blog name'.

I've been following a few blogs for years now, and I've always loved the idea of writing to a little community, and now as I have many lovely blogger friends, I've plucked up the courage to start my own blog, my own little community of happiness and fun, and I hope you like it.

I'm a keen baking enthusiast, I've been baking since a young age. I'm self taught and fun fact I actually work in a bakery and have done for nearly two years now. So hence the 'Baking' in my name. Anyone who knows me knows I like to talk, and as a said previously I like the idea of a community, which is where the 'Chatter' comes in. It's not limited to anything, it could be about beauty, fashion, lifestyle anything I want to talk about, or feel like I need to talk about. My blog is going to be an open blog where I feel I can talk about anything freely and I hope you enjoy the free feel and variety that I'm going to post for you, because who likes to just stick to one thing, am I right? 

So there's abit about my Blog name, and I hope you enjoy the things I will be posting! All my social media links are in the bar below my blog banner, come and say hi, and welcome to Baking & Chatter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment